Looking Out My Window - Day 10

Just a few random thoughts from my office chair on a foggy morning :

I am not living my best life, I am making the best of the life I'm living. 

I trust God to do the best thing in every situation, I am not alway happy with his choices. 

I know that death is victory for a Christian, those left behind will still grieve a very real, if temporary loss.

I have never been so afraid of running out of toilet paper. 

I am incredibly grateful for everyone keeping the infrastructure going: electricity, cellular, gas, internet, etc. They make this time so much more bearable. 

I am greatful I am able to work from home. I am concerned about those that can't. 

I am worried about the coronavirus and it's impacts on our society, but I am not panicked. 

I believe the sanest option is usually the most balanced one. 

I am enjoying having the time to enjoy things with my sons. From TV (Amazing Stories) to RPG (old school pen and paper) we are finding ways to connect. 

I enjoy the solitude but miss my regular dose of in person interaction. 

I am probably not going to write the next Great American Novel while under Shelter-In-Place. Probably not the next Great American Short Story or Blog Post either. 

I play way too many games on my phone. 

There are a lot of wonderful people in this world, and I'm lucky enough to know some of them.

It is easy to pray for healing, but hard to accept when God says, "No."

It is hard to admit that God has the right to say "No". 

Even so, I pray he keeps everyone safe, and by that we usually, realistically, mean our friends and family. 

Growing my Quarantine Beard is itchy. 

My WFH Earworm Playlist is fun. Adding the first song stuck in my head everyday. 

My playlist confuses Spotify. 

Facebook is a great blessing that keeps me in touch with a lot of important people in my life. 

Facebook is a great evil that spreads misinformation and hate. 







Comments