Pure Energy...Information Society 1988

Hey everyone. Wasn't able to do my Saturday update. Things are pretty crazy around here. I am part of a musical and the choreography rehearsals are the most aerobic exercise I have had in a long time. If it doesn't kill me, then it must make me stronger...Right?



I have a lot of ideas to talk about, a bunch of things simmering on the back burner. The front burner is bubbling over and I'm just trying to keep my head above water; hot, boiling water. A highlight of some things to come:




Audiobook review - Psycho Nazi Robots from Outer Space

Theology questions - Let's talk about the controversial ones, get everyone all riled up.

Child-rearing - A new incentive system we successfully implemented this past weekend

Health update - Crushing cancer and beyond

Freaky Flashbacks - Hear about some of the amazing things that have happened in my life.

Grief Counseling - Been there, done that, let's talk about it.

and many more...



(let me know what you are interested in, I'd love to hear your suggestions)




Comments

  1. I am interested in Theology questions, Freaky Flashbacks, and Grief Counseling.

    Thanks,
    sw

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment