A Quarter Of The Way- Day 26


So, why does it say Day 26 in the title of this Blog post? Early last year I decided I wanted to do more blog writing. I thought that I should be able to write at least 2 posts a week. No problem. So the idea for "Writing 101" came to me. I would write 101 posts, over the course of the next year. No time frame, no end in sight, just work to get to 101 posts. At this point in time, I have reached 26.

What happened? Well, Covid of course, but a lot of other things as well. Mostly, I just didn't get in the habit. The neat thing is that I didn't put a time frame on it. I fully expect to write 101 posts, I just don't know how long it will take for me to write them. At any rate, I am plunging ahead, working towards that number.

For my poetry posts, I feel like my experimenting has not yielding the most fascinating poems. They have been fun, but not necessarily a good representation of what I typically write. So I have decided to reach back in to my past and grab a poem a wrote a long time ago. If you really like my poetry and just need to get more, I have a blog where some of my poems are stored, along with commentary on each one. It is found at https://spunthreads.blogspot.com/

Tomorrows poem is something of a love poem. I hope you enjoy.

Comments