Here Comes Halloween! - Day 31


     On February 13th, 2020 I started a writing project. At that time I didn't know we would be locked down in a global pandemic. I didn't know that an innocent black man was going to be killed in Minnesota, sparking an uprising across the country and around the world. I didn't know that one of the presidential candidates would debate the legitimacy of the election and refuse to concede. I didn't know what 2020 was going to bring.

    At the time, I wanted to try an experiment. I wanted to write more. So I committed to 101 days of writing. I thought it would be 101 days straight. In the title of my blog posts, I put what day I was on. Here, 595 days later, I have reached Day 31 of writing. I know, it is only 31 entries, but it is so exciting for me to have completed this much.

    31 is also special, because it is what you can look forward to; 31 days of stories. The writer of scary novels, Jack Wallen, has started a project called "A Flash of Halloween". Everyday in October, a new story by a different author will be published on his website. I am so excited for this. Every day I will be posting the link here on my blog, with a brief review of that days story. And the best part, for me, is that during the first week of October, I have a story that will be published. That's right, a brand new scary story from yours truly. This is going to be so much fun!


If you followed this link from my personal Facebook page, remember you can follow all my writing shenanigans here, on my blog, or at my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Quillnib. Buckle up, I have a feeling this is going to be an exciting ride!

Comments