A couple of quick things

This blog is obviously very new and I am still trying to figure out how all the parts go together. I would like to get some input from you about a few things.


First of all, comments. If you all could leave a few comments for me, I will see if the comments sections is working. Someone said they tried to the other day and was unable to, so it would help if you could try it out and let me know if it is working. If it doesn't work drop me an email at CouchsView at gmail dot com.

So what should you put in your comments? Good question. Let me know what you would like me to write about. The original blog was to update you on what was happening with my cancer. Hopefully that has now become a boring series of, "nothing new, no sign of cancer." So that means other topics. I have quite a few ideas, but would like to get some input.

So let me know you're there, let me know what you think, and let me know what you want to hear about. And then I will ignore everything and do want I want. I mean, this is my blog after all. %)

Can't wait to hear from you.

Comments