Welcome to The Couch

Take a seat. Relax. Have a drink. Try these snacks. Let's talk awhile. Take in the view. Try looking at it all from another perspective, this perspective. Welcome to the Couch's View.


My name is Jeff and for fun, take a minute and see things from here. I am so glad to talk to you. Let me know what you think. I think you're gonna like it. This Couch's point of view.

We don't have to agree. It's more fun when we don't. We are all friends here. Everyone play nice. There's plenty of room for everyone. Stay, if only for a minute or two. Enjoy the Couch's View.

Comments

  1. Why does this sound cryptic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Anonymous, and we both know who you are, ;) I like to keep it a little mysterious. Keeps it interesting. So hangout for awhile and see if you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment