A Flash of Halloween - Day 38


So, to be clear, this is not a review.  That is coming. This is a brief interlude

A Brief Interlude - Violin by TMBG

Let's go over a couple of pieces of business. Kudos to you for following me. I appreciate everyone of you that reads my blog. I know there are not a lot of you, but I can listen to the voices in my head all by myself. It is nice to know someone else out there enjoys the voices too. (You get bonus points if you already clicked the link above, extra bonus points if you listened to the whole thing. Don't worry, if you are just now clicking it, I will still give you some points. Everybody wins here, we are all friends.)

My original intent was to post a daily review for each piece of fiction of A Flash of Halloween. That way I was promoting it on a daily basis. Unfortunately, daily blogging is still too much for me. I have good intentions, but I find it difficult to do. This isn't the first time I have tried. It probably won't be the last. In the past I would get upset with myself, feel ashamed, and quit blogging altogether. I am over that. I will blog as much as I can, because I enjoy it. If I can't keep up that pace, well, I will keep up with whatever pace I can. It's all good. 

So that means I am going to be behind. If you want to keep up with the storied, then I will provide the link to the page and you can read the new ones as they appear:

A Flash of Halloween

Interestingly enough, I am not the only one that has these struggles. The original intent for this project was 31 days of 31 writers. Unfortunately we have had some writers drop out. That means some days weren't covered and some have a writer that appears on more than one day. In my past life I would have been upset about breaking the rules. I have learned to sit back and enjoy it. It is not perfection that makes the most beautiful things in life, it is the little imperfections.

With that said, I am going to keep writing my reviews, keep promoting my fellow writers. Look for my posts here. And leave a comment. It is a great thrill for me to get feedback and hear that something I wrote touched in in some way. I have been blessed so much from writers and their writings, it one of my greatest dreams to bless others in the same way.

So, that is the interlude. Just an update to say that I am changing the way I am doing the reviews, but that they are going to keep on coming. I hope you keep coming back and reading along. There have been some great stories so far and I can't wait to see what comes next.

If you enjoyed the earlier interlude, here is another one in the same vein. It is somewhat appropriate for Halloween. Kinda.

Interlude 1 - Broom by TMBG













Comments