The Gathering of the Eclipse - Review - Day 35


 We have reached the 4th day of October and so reached the 4th day of our flash event. The link to today's story is here:

The Gathering of the Eclipse

I hear you, no spoilers please! Of course not. On with the review.

So this story is, wait, this story looks awfully familiar. Oh yes...this story is mine! Whoo-hoo! We reached my story.

It would be awfully difficult to give an unbiased review, so I will just tell you a little bit about what I intended the story to do. This is supposed to give you a snapshot of the goings on in a town surrounding their celebration of Halloween. Everything is supposed to feel familiar, but just a little bit off. Everything is normal, until it is not. This is not a gory, slasher of a story. It is just supposed to get creepier and creepier.

It'll be up to you to tell me if I succeeded. While working on this I came up with ideas for two more stories set in the same town. One is a backstory of how it got this way, and one is about the events following these. I am not sure if I will write those two, but it is nice to know that there is still meat on the bones, so to speak.

If you are reading this, than you know where to find my blog. You can also find my Facebook page at:

Facebook.com/Quillnib/

This story train keeps rolling along. Stop by tomorrow for a look at a new Halloween feature from another author.


Comments